Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Infrequent posts, but frequent in nature!

Goodness, I do struggle to keep up with blogging. I don't, however, struggle to enjoy nature. Each morning you can find me at the kitchen window, coffee in hand, looking outside for each 'hello from heaven' that God blesses me with.

Squirrels, birds a plenty, the rays of the sun, my ducks, scattered evidence that my children have enjoyed the yard...so many blessings!

Second son and I are both learning photography. He is in a class at co-op and his teacher, my friend, is great! We are learning a lot. AND for the second year in a row, faithful husband has spoiled me for my birthday. Last year I got my binocs, a bird book, and a new kitchen window to better see the birds. This year, he got me two tripods and a new lens for our camera...OH...and the camera! Yes, a spoiled birder am I. We have taken many pictures lately. Here are some of my favorites.

Starling (taken by me)


(taken by me)


American Robin (taken by me)


Leaf with bokeh (taken by second son)


Snail shell with bokeh (taken by second son)


Beauty (taken by second son)


Tufted Titmouse (taken by second son)

No comments: